A Strategic Approach
Core subjects that relate to both youth and campus ministry serve as the foundation of the Asian Institute of Youth Studies’ instruction. Additionally, AIYS provides a split-track format that allows you to focus on the area of ministry most relevant to your work.
Institute of Youth Ministry
IYM targets youth ministry on the local, district,
and national level.
Institute of Campus Missions
ICM specializes in ministry to young adults on college
and university campuses.
AIYS is specially designed to train and equip, not just inform. Classes provide a balance of emphasis on both the philosophy and the practice of reaching today’s youth culture.
These subjects are taken by those in both the ICM and IYM tracks:
- Biblical Basis for Pentecostal Youth/Campus Ministry
- Campus Prayerwalking
- Mobilizing Youth in Missions, and MORE!
Youth Ministry Track (IYM)
- Starting a youth ministry
- Creative youth services
- Training Adult Volunteers
- Parents and Youth ministry and More!
Campus Ministry Track (ICM)
- Strategies for Campus Evangelism
- Planting and Growing a Campus Ministry
- Building a National Vision
- Reproducing Student Leaders, and More!